Home > History of Eoff Electric

History of Eoff Electric

Asel C. Eoff founded Eoff Electric Supply in 1919 in Salem, Oregon with 2 employees. Later, Asel's son Joe joined him in the company for over 40 years, serving as president for many years until his retirement. The company was acquired by Sonepar in 2002 when the company had eight branches. As of 2018, Eoff has 12 locations throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.

Eoff is growing and expanding services and solutions for their customers and looks forward to more growth in the coming years along with all the Sonepar operating companies that now make up Sonepar-USA.