BlueWay Recycling Program
- Provides a central platform for procurement of recycling services for lamps, ballasts, batteries and electronic waste
- Provides Management, Measurement and Marketing capabilities
- Provides customer with a continuously updated spreadsheet of all recycling efforts by individual property or entire portfolio
- Customers can reference individual properties or entire portfolios at the click of a mouse to view recycling at any moment.
- Site provides a platform for environmental messaging with presentations 24/7
- The Bulb-Eater - This solution is not available anywhere else.
- Site includes state by state regulations
1) Easy Pak
One price includes everything you need, the container, shipping to the recycling center, recycling fees, and certificates of recycling. EasyPak TM or service mark can containers make it easy to recycle and comply with today's changing regulations. Small shipments are shipped through pre-paid FedEx Ground transportation services. Easy to follow instructions, complete with illustrations, in both English and Spanish. Minimize storage - when it's full, ship it, it's pre-paid!
2) Bulb Eater
Standard and Premium Bulb Eater® provides emission control to help create the safest work environment possible, while packaging spent straight and u-shaped fluorescent lamps. Includes a system designed to filter both dust and mercury vapor.
- Eliminate storage hassles
- Reduce Handling
- Safer work environment
- Cut costs
- Nationwide recycling program
3) Pick Up Recycling Services
- Intact Lamps
- Crushed Lamps
Recycling services and transportation available throughout the United States to help Sonepar facilities properly recycle the above. These wastes are palletized and shrink wrapped prior to pick-up.
Contact Information Call your Eoff local account manager for more information. We would welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss how this could benefit your Environmental programs.